EarthQuaker Devices Organizer Polyphonic Organ Emulator
EarthQuaker Devices Organizer Polyphonic Organ EmulatorDetails
Product Ref: 72697View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
A bright LED indicator means you always stay in control even on the darkest of stages, a true bypass, all analog signal path ensures an amazingly pure and natural tone straight from your instrument, and to top it all off the pedal is handmade in Ohio, USA to a supreme level of quality. You won't find an organ emulator as creative and versatile as the Organizer anywhere else.
- Up: Level control for octave up
- Down: Level control for octave down
- Choir: Takes a mix of the octave up and octave down settings and regenerates the signal. This results in an additional 2 octaves up, 2 octaves down and direct signal with a slight delay that adds a full 'church organ' like feel. This control only works if the octave up and octave down are active.
- Direct: Level control for the analog dry signal
- Tone: Rolls off the high end as you turn it anti-clockwise
- Lag: Delay control for the wet effect signal. Full anti-clockwise means minimal delay, delay time increases as it's rotated clockwise.
Note: The Organizer has an output gain stage with no master control. When it’s idle, even with all dials at zero, the will be about as much noise as an average overdrive pedal with it’s gain set right down and the level set to unity. A minimal amount while idle is normal but will not be noticeable during use. The sound will become more apparent in front of a gained up amp or chained with other dirt/gain/boost pedals.
- Size: 4 5/8" x 2 1/2" x 2.25" with knobs
- Connections: ¼" input and output
- Power: Requires 9V DC power supply
- Current Draw: 65 mA
- Construction: Built by hand in Ohio, USA
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.