EarthQuaker Devices Pitch Bay Polyphonic Harmonizer
EarthQuaker Devices Pitch Bay Polyphonic HarmonizerDetails
Product Ref: 72699View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Both voices can be adjusted by stepped semitones, from 1 semitone to 12 semitones (a full octave) above or below the root. Each voice (Up, Down and Root) features an mix control so they can be blended, cut or boosted to your heart's content. The Pitch Bay has an all analog adjustable gain preamp, all analog signal path for the root, all digital pitch shifting engine and true bypass switching for activation.
A bright LED indicator means you always stay in control even on the darkest of stages, a true bypass, all analog signal path ensures an amazingly pure and natural tone straight from your instrument, and to top it all off the pedal is handmade in Ohio, USA to a supreme level of quality. You would be hard pushed to find a harmonizer with the sound and versatility of the EarthQuaker Pitch Bay.
Also works really well with keyboards, bass, vocals, drum machines and just about anything else you can plug in.
- Pitch Up: Selects the upper harmony, 12 semitones starting at 1 above the root
- Pitch Down: Selects the lower harmony, 12 semitones starting at 12 below the root
- Gain: Turn clockwise to increase the gain
- Up: Level control for the upper harmony
- Down Level control for the lower harmony
- Root: Level control for the root note
- Size: 4 5/8" x 2 1/2" x 2.25" with knobs
- Connections: ¼" input and output
- Power: Requires 9V DC power supply
- Current Draw: 100 mA
- Construction: Built by hand in Ohio, USA
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.