EarthQuaker Devices Sea Machine V2 Chorus
EarthQuaker Devices Sea Machine V2 ChorusDetails
Product Ref: 72701View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The short, digital delay line has 3 features; Animation offers control of the delay time, Dimension sets the level of spatial regeneration and Depth adjusts how much of the 'wet' modulated signal is blended with the all analog dry signal straight from your instrument. The LFO is controlled by 3 more dials; Rate sets the speed of oscillation (which is conveniently indicated by a mini LED even in bypass mode), Intensity allows you to select how much of the delayed signal is modulated by the LFO, and Shape has the power to transform the shape of the wave from a soft triangle all the way through to a hard square, opening the door to a huge range of sonic possibilities.
As seen above, the EarthQuaker Sea Machine presents a level of both standard and unique control rarely seen on any chorus pedal. Anything is possible from a light warble through seasick pitch bends to stunted arpeggiations, with many more far out, crazy sounds available beneath your feet.
Bright LED indicators mean you always stay in control even on the darkest of stages, an all analog, true bypass signal path ensures an amazingly pure and natural tone straight from your instrument, and to top it all off the pedal is handmade in Ohio, USA to a supreme level of quality. Look no further than the Sea Machine if you're searching for a delay pedal with unrivaled control over your tone.
- Rate: Sets the rate of the LFO, the mini LED shows the tempo even in bypass mode
- Shape: Sets the wave's shape, from soft triangle through hard square
- Dimension: Gives a slight slap-back at low settings, reverb-like ambiance at mid levels and an echo-resonance when set to max
- Intensity: Controls how much the LFO modulates the delay time
- Animate: Controls how far the pitch shifted signal swings, lower levels mean a tighter and more focused shift like a classic chorus. As you increase the control a more wild and animated pitch shift begins to sound through.
- Depth: Sets how much modulated wet signal is blended in with the dry signal
For the best sound, place the Sea Machine following dirt pedals and before signal boosters.
- Size: 4 5/8" x 2 1/2" x 2.25" with knobs
- Connections: ¼" input and output
- Power: Requires 9V DC power supply
- Current Draw: 50 mA
- Construction: Built by hand in Ohio, USA
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.