EarthQuaker Devices Spatial Delivery Envelope Filter
EarthQuaker Devices Spatial Delivery Envelope FilterDetails
Product Ref: 72702View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Spatial Delivery has 3 toggled modes; Up Sweep, Down Sweep and Sample & Hold. With Range, Resonance and Filter dials you can get huge, emphasized filter sweeps in the Up and Down modes. The Range dial, in combination with how hard you pick, controls the sensitivity and attack time of the envelope and thus the size of the frequency sweep. The higher the Range is set, and harder the pick attack, results in a faster reaction time and higher frequency sweep and vice versa.
Dial down the controls a touch, then add your favorite overdrive or fuzz following the Spatial Delivery and you'll have a seriously resonant, cut-through-the-mix lead tone. Push the controls back up and you're a bedroom rock god. In Sample and Hold mode the filter is controlled by random voltage and Range controls the speed. Add a sub octave into your chain (either before or after) and you've just created a deep fried space droid computer freak-out.
The filter can be cross faded between high pass (anti-clockwise), band pass (center) and low pass (clockwise) for a broad range of voices. The Resonance control goes from zero to the verge of oscillation and adds more body and ring to the filter voice.
A bright LED indicator means you always stay in control even on the darkest of stages, and to top it all off the pedal is handmade in Ohio, USA to a supreme level of quality. You need look no further than the EarthQuaker Spatial Delivery if you're searching for a versatile, feature heavy envelope filter.
- Mode Toggle: Toggles between upward sweep, downward sweep or sample and hold
- Range Sets the sensitivity of the envelope in Up and Down mode. In Sample and Hold mode it controls the speed.
- Filter: Crossfades between high pass and low pass filters and allows you to find everything in between. High pass is fully anti-clockwise, low pass is all the way clockwise and center is band pass. Much more useful than a simple switch as it allows blending of the filters for larger range of sounds.
- Resonance: Filter feedback control, adds more body and ring to the filter voice.
- Size: 4 5/8" x 2 1/2" x 2.25" with knobs
- Connections: ¼" input and output
- Power: Requires 9V DC power supply
- Current Draw: 69 mA
- Construction: Built by hand in Ohio, USA
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.