EarthQuaker Devices The Depths Optical Vibe Machine
EarthQuaker Devices The Depths Optical Vibe MachineDetails
Product Ref: 72680View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The various control dials make The Depths what it is; Voice and Throb controls decide the tone from a huge range of possibilities, Intensity and Rate set the oscillation, going from a smooth, ultra-slow warble all the way through to speedy, sharp bursts offering more than just the classic vibe sounds.
For even more versatility The Depths can be powered by 9V for warmer, more mellow tones or 18V for a stiffer quality with more headroom and sparkle. It works with effectively any instrument that can be plugged in.
A bright LED indicator means you always stay in control even on the darkest of stages, and to top it all off the pedal is handmade in Ohio, USA to a supreme level of quality. For those looking for a versatile, customisable vibe pedal, you've found it in The Depths from EarthQuaker.
- Voice: Dials in the overall sound. Clockwise for a fuller sound with bigger lows, turn down for a thinner, boosted midrange tone.
- Throb: Controls the low end pulse. May not be immediately evident if using the bridge pickup, switch to the neck or provide some dirt and it will come alive. All the way up for more throb, dialed back for less. Works best when 'Voice' is set to a warmer tone.
- Intensity: Sets how subtle or intense the entire effect is. Anti-clockwise from noon are the more subtle, traditional sounds. Clockwise from are the more dramatic and intense sounds.
- Rate: Controls the speed of the effect. Anti-clockwise for slow, clockwise for faster.
- Level: Controls the volume output of the effect. Unity is around 1 O’clock, everything above is boost.
- Size: 4 5/8" x 2 1/2" x 2.25" with knobs
- Connections: ¼" input and output
- Power: Requires 9V/18V DC power supply
- Current Draw: 35 mA
- Construction: Built by hand in Ohio, USA
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.