EarthQuaker Devices Tone Job EQ and Booster
EarthQuaker Devices Tone Job EQ and BoosterDetails
Product Ref: 72709View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The EQ and boost capabilities of the EarthQuaker Tone Job work great either at the end of your chain for fine tuning tone and boosting output, or at the front of the chain to give new characteristics to your instrument and offer it a new tonal edge.
A bright LED indicator means you always stay in control even on the darkest of stages, a true bypass, all analog signal path ensures an amazingly pure and natural tone straight from your instrument, and to top it all off the pedal is handmade in Ohio, USA to a supreme level of quality. For all your tonal enhancement needs with an extra boost, look no further than the Tone Job.
- Level: Controls post EQ volume. Boosts the signal up to 5x the input. Unity is around 10 O’Clock.
- Treble: Noon is flat, boost is clockwise, cut is anti-clockwise.
- Bass: Noon is flat, boost is clockwise, cut is anti-clockwise.
- Middle: Noon is flat, boost is clockwise, cut is anti-clockwise.
'Treble' dial controls frequencies from around 2 kHz up, 'Bass' affects frequencies from around 500 Hz down. The 'Mid' is an adjustable resonant filter acting as a midrange control with a center frequency at about 1k Hz. Treble and bass response depend on the 'Mid' control setting.
- Size: 4 5/8" x 2 1/2" x 2.25" with knobs
- Connections: ¼" input and output
- Power: Requires 9V-18V DC power supply
- Current Draw: 10 mA
- Construction: Built by hand in Ohio, USA
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.