Electro Acoustic Bass Guitar + 35W Amp Pack, Left Handed
Electro Acoustic Bass Guitar + 35W Amp Pack, Left HandedDetails
A perfect instrument for left handed bassists looking for a warmer tone and an attractive Electro Acoustic Bass Guitar. With a Spruce top, Rosewood fingerboard and bridge and Sapeli back the guitar's resonant body produces a quality bass tone perfect for those unplugged gigs.
Product Ref: 64504View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Electro Acoustic Bass Guitar by Gear4music, Left Handed
This versatile Gear4music guitar has a quality Rosewood fingerboard that ensures no notes are missed and tonal quality isn't compromised. On this front, good solid tone is provided as a result of a carefully crafted Spruce top and Rosewood bridge.
The body of the AB-50 is constructed from Sapeli wood; a type of wood with properties that bear a large similarity to Mahogany, just without the same lofty price tag. The design of this bass guitar then, with its authentic natural sounds, quality components and amplified capability, make it perfect for live playing; and a 3 band EQ pickup will ensure that this is always the case.
The Gear4music Electro Acoustic Bass Guitar was given a 4 out of 5 stars in a recent review by Music Radar...
"This great value-for-money five-stringer would be a worth addition to any bass player's arsenal."
Features/SpecificationsBody & Bridge
- Model: Electro-Acoustic Bass Guitar
- Top: Spruce
- Body: Sapeli
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Neck: Nato
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Machine Heads: Chrome Die-Cast
- Pickups: 3 Band EQ and presence level
Belcat 35W Electric Bass Amp
This 35 Watt Bass Guitar Amp by Belcat features a 10" speaker in a robust speaker cabinet with closed back construction, for improved bass response and performance. It has chunky plastic corner protectors fitted for durability, along with a carry strap on the top of the unit for easy transportation.
The amp features High and Low inputs for matching to active or passive bass guitar electronics and output levels. To guarantee a great sound, the control panel includes a 4-band rotary control EQ comprising of Bass, Mid, Treble and Presence with a single rotary Master Volume to control the overall output. An effects loop is also included for use with tuners, modelling effects pedals etc. with an overall level control.
- Power Output: 35W RMS
- Speaker: 1 x 10" 8 Ohm bass speaker
- Input: 1x High, 1x Low
- Input Sensitivity: 50mV
- Noise: -37dB (Gain max) -65dB (Gain Min)
- Effects loop: (Send/Return)
- Line Output: Yes
- Headphone Output: Yes
- Controls: Master Volume, EQ: Presence, Treble, Mid, Bass, Effects Loop Level, Power On/Off Switch with LED
- Dimensions: 382mm (W) x 458mm (H) x 256mm (D)
- Weight: 12kg
Digital Guitar / Bass Tuner by Gear4music
This pocket sized, guitar tuner from Gear4music has a jack instrument and mic input suitable for electric and bass guitars. It's an easy and accurate way to ensure you're sounding your best.
- Mode: Auto Guitar, Bass Tuning Mode
- Tuning Range: A0 (27.50Hz) C8 (4,186.00Hz)
- Guitar Mode: 7B,6E,5A,4D,3G,2B,1E
- Bass Mode: LB,4E,3A,2D,1G,HC
- Batteries: Included (2x 'AAA')
- Dimensions: W 97mm x H 50mm x D 15mm (3.8" x 2.0" x 0.6")
Alice Acoustic Bass Strings
These steel core, coated copper alloy wound acoustic bass strings are ideal for all acoustic bass guitars, and offer a bright yet smooth tone suitable for most styles of playing.
- G: .040
- D: .060
- A: .075
- E: .095
PLEASE NOTE: amp appearance may vary slightly from that pictured.
Gear4music - a revolution in competitively priced, high-quality musical instruments and equipment.
Gear4music have teamed up with some of the best manufacturers from around the world to develop our own line of music equipment. Our goal is to provide our customers with a wide choice of high quality, sensibly priced musical instruments.
Using our many years of collective experience we have developed a wide range of instruments and equipment including drum kits, acoustic and electric guitars, woodwind, brass, string instruments and speaker systems. We are proud to offer these to our customers alongside hundreds of other well-known brands. Working closely with our carefully chosen manufacturers, we endeavour to produce reliable, great sounding instruments at a price that is accessible to all. Our musical equipment is made to the same exacting standards that you expect from other highly regarded brands - this is backed up by our standard 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Gear4music products are produced ethically and responsibly to meet the expectations of a caring world.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.