Electro Harmonix 22500 Dual Stereo Looper
Electro Harmonix 22500 Dual Stereo LooperDetails
Product Ref: 56136View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
User Friendly Interface
With an extremely user friendly interface, it takes no time at all to start creating incredible loops with the Electro Harmonix 22500 Dual Stereo Looper. The Loop A/B footswitches can be used to start loop recording as well as toggle between playback and overdub options for hands free operation whilst the third footswitch can be programmed to act as a master stop or tempo tap for on the fly tempo adjustments. Additionally the multifunction Mode knob gives access to 100 loop banks, control over rhythm options and operational functions of the pedal including Series/Parallel looping, rhythm Quantized/Free Form looping and much more.
Stereo/Mono FunctionalityWith stereo and mono functionality the Left/Mono Input is switchable between 1/4" and XLR MIicrophone inputs with selectable phantom power and a separate microphone gain knob. Furthermore the SDHC memory card slot supports 4GB to 32GB cards and comes complete with an 8GB memory card which holds up to 12 hours of total recording time. Included USB port enables backup/restore to a PC or MAC.
- Dual Stereo Loops with Independent or Locked Loop Lengths
- Series Looping Mode Enables Verse/Chorus Switching
- Parallel Looping Mode Allows Simultaneous Playback of Two Loops
- Selectable Microphone Input with Phantom Power
- Simplistic Reverse and Octave Functions
- Undo/Redo Last Overdub or Recording
- Overdub with Adjustable Feedback Amount
- Quantize or Free Running Modes
- Rhythm Guitar with Built-In Drum Loops
- USB Port Enables Backup/Restore to PC or Mac
- Programmable Third Footswitch for Stop or Tap Tempo
- Standard 9.6V DC Power Supply Included
- Robust and Compact Housing
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" Jack (Instrument), 1 x XLR (Microphone)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" Jack (Mono/Stereo)
- Other Connections: 1 x USB, 1 x SD Card, 1 x 1/4" Jack (Footswitch)
- Front Controls: Loop A, Loop B, Mode/Value, Input Gain, Reverse, Octave, Rhythm, Tap On, Stop/Tap
- Rear Controls: Phantom Power, Left Input, Mic Trim
- Phantom Power: +48V
- Housing: Die-Cast Metal
- Power Requirements: 9.6V DC Power Supply (Included)
- Includes: 8GB SD Memory Card
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.