Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi with Tone WickerDetails
Product Ref: 13434View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Offers Incredible Effects
The Big Muff Pi has been one of the defining tones in rock guitar, offering rich, creamy sustains that sing, and crushing distortion. For this pedal, the Big Muff Pi has been built to add new tone-shaping capabilities with the addition of a tone and wicker switch. Create raspy, sustaining distortion with a top-end bite by opening up the three high frequency filters, or flip on the tone switch to bypass the tone control and create unabated tonal slam. Switch off the wicker and turn on the tone and the pedal delivers that recognisable Big Muff Pi sound.
- Extremely Powerful Distortion with Tone Wicker Function
- Features True Bypass for a Noiseless Pedal When Not in Use
- The Wicker Switch Opens up 3 High Frequency Filters, Providing a Sustain that is Raspy and Defined
- The Tone Switch Completely Removes the Tone Control, Creating a Devastating Broadband, Big Muff Slam.
- Turn Off the Wicker Switch and Turn On the Tone Switch to Get the Original Big Muff Pi
- Optional US96DC-200BI Power Supply Available
- Tone Switch
- Wicker Switch
- Input: 1 x Instrument Jack
- Output: 1 x 1/4” Jack
- Power: 9V DC/9V Battery
- Width: 4” (102mm)
- Depth: 4.75” (121mm)
- Height: 2.25” (89mm)
- Includes: 9 Volt Battery
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.