Electro Harmonix Crying Bass Wah/Fuzz Pedal
Electro Harmonix Crying Bass Wah/Fuzz PedalDetails
Whether you're anchoring the bottom or stepping out aggressively, the Electro Harmonix Crying Bass is a Wah/Fuzz pedal that lets bass players express themselves with an organic sound and feel.
Product Ref: 41237View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Uniquely EHX, the Crying Bass pedal features a bass-tuned fuzz circuit, based on the Crying Tone wah circuit, which adds growl, and a wah specifically designed for bass guitars. The Crying Bass can add funky filtering to a deep bass groove and push heavy harmonics for solos, too.
It's low-pass filter adds bottom end, and it's super-responsive and expressive. Part of the Next Step Effects line of Electro Harmonix pedals, the Crying Bass has no moving parts to break and delivers a lightning-fast response, high sensitivity and silent bypassing with no clunky buttons.
There's silent switching from bypass to effect and the battery is included, although the Crying Bass can also be powered by an optional 9V power supply.
Features / Specifications
- Bypass: Buffered Bypass
- Input Impedance: 1M Ohm
- Output Impedance: 1.8k Ohm
- Current Draw: 18 mA
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.