Electro Harmonix Deluxe Memory Boy Analog Delay Pedal
Electro Harmonix Deluxe Memory Boy Analog Delay PedalDetails
Electro Harmonix Deluxe Memory Boy, Analog Delay with Tap Tempo:
The Deluxe Memory Memory Boy is the newest member of the iconic Memory Man Analog family of Analog Delay Pedals. IT carries on the family tradition with new performance aspects that give it unique power and metronomic definition.
Product Ref: 15709View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Electro-Harmonix is proud to present The Memory Man full line of delays for today's musicians. Delay is an effect that records your instrument then plays it back a fixed or variable amount of time later, from 2 ms to as much as 3 seconds later and multiple times if you like. In addition you can mix together your dry instrument with the delayed instrument, which is echo, and modulate the delays to produce vibrato or chorus effects.
The Deluxe Memory Boy has quality IC's deliver warm and organic tones while the new Tap tempo allows you to always be in perfect sync with the groove. Choose from five note divisions for metronomic variance while staying in sync and always on the mark.
The added EFX loop integrates your pedals to follow the groove with tonal dexterity. Use an expression pedal to control your modulations for performance flexibility.
The Deluxe Memory Boy is smart and always on time.
- Tap Tempo
- Tap Divide timing subdivisions
- Expression pedal input for flexible control
- Triangle and square wave modulation with adjustable rate and depth for superior chorus, vibratos and sweeps
- Total analog bucket brigade design
- Built in EFX loop
- Total Analog bucket brigade design
- Power Supply: 96DC-200BI PSU (Included)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.