Electro Harmonix Lester K Rotary Speaker Pedal
Electro Harmonix Lester K Rotary Speaker PedalDetails
Product Ref: 67613View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Leslie rotary speaker cabinet was first created in the 1940s as a way to make pianos have the sound of an organ. After gaining popularity it became essential for jazz bands to own and use one. Now, Electro Harmonix has developed the tone of a classic Leslie in a far more convenient, easy to use and adjustable package with the Lester K.
The Lester K is equipped with features to alter and develop your tone. The slow and fast controls alter the speed and transition of the rotors. The drive gives a classic, tube sounding overdrive whilst the balance adjusts the tone for an effect that is as contained or elaborate as you choose. The Lester K is closer to a chorus effect than the Lester G, but a compressor pedal will bring the tone to a more modern sound. The Lester K gives you an accurate reproduction of a true Leslie rotating speaker cabinet, with all the settings needed to get a vintage sound out of your guitar.
- Width: 102 mm
- Height: 89 mm
- Length: 121 mm
- 1/4 Inch Input Jack: 2
- 1/4 Inch Output Jack: 2
- Input Type: Mono
- Output Type: Stereo
- Input Impedance: 2 Ohms
- Output Impedance: 680 Ohms
- Fast Mode Frequency: 1.55Hz to 24.8Hz
- Rotor Frequency: 0.0875Hz to 2.8Hz
- Power Supply: EHX9.6DC-200 PSU
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.