Electro Harmonix Micro Metal Muff Guitar Effects Pedal
Electro Harmonix Micro Metal Muff Guitar Effects PedalDetails
Electro-Harmonix gave us an instant classic in the Metal Muff with Top Boost. The Micro Metal Muff offers the same heavy metal sound in a smaller, easier to use package.
Product Ref: 29106View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Housed in a smaller enclosure than the Metal Muff and with simplified controls, the Electro Harmonix Micro Metal Muff delivers the same aggressive metal drive that made its big brother famous. A wicked sound - a metallurgist's dream.
The Top Boost toggle switch gives you extra 'bite' by bootsting a narrow band of high frequencies. The bypass footswitch with corresponding LED indicator on the Micro Metal Muff gives you easy-access control.
For further information about the Electro Harmonix Micro Metal Muff, please download the instructional PDF file from the link below.
- Power Supply: 9V battery (included), 96DC-200BI (Optional)
- Casing: Durable and compact die-cast metal
- Controls: Bypass footswitch, output volume and master drive control, Top Boost toggle-switch, distortion dial
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.