Electro Harmonix Super Pulsar Tap Tremolo
Electro Harmonix Super Pulsar Tap TremoloDetails
Product Ref: 54899View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Powerful Controls and Signal Routing
Sculpt the tremolo's shape with adjustable sine, triangle and pulse waveforms while tap tempo and tap divide ensure synchronicity. Create your own rhythmic patterns and store them. Save and recall up to eight customised preset programs. Conjure moving tremolos on-the-fly with EXP control over Rate, Depth, Shape, Phase or Volume. Deluxe I/O lets you choose stereo in/out, mono in/stereo out, stereo in/mono out or mono in/mono out operation. Analog circuitry yields warm, lush tone that will envelop you in shape shifting waves.
- Advanced and versatile analog tremolo pedal
- Analog circuitry provides a warm tone
- Versatile signal routing (mono/stereo, stereo/mono, stereo/stereo, mono/mono)
- Adjustable modulation waveforms include sine wave, triangle and pulse waves
- 9 Adjustable and storable rhythmic patterns
- Modulation rate set by Rate knob, Tap Tempo Fsw, external Tap Fsw or external clock
- Modulation rate and depth can interact with your playing by adding envelope follower modulation
- Volume Boost of up to 12dB when Depth control is set to minimum position
- Save and recall up to 8 presets
- Mode Fsw allows user to scroll through Tap Divide modes, Exp Modes or 8 Presets
- True Bypass using mechanical relays
- Expression pedal connection
- 9VDC AC adaptor included
- Inputs: 1 x Stereo (1/4" Jack), 1 x Mono (1/4" Jack)
- Outputs: 1 x Mono (1/4" Jack), 1 x Stereo (1/4" Jack)
- Additional Connections: 1 x Expression Pedal (1/4" Jack)
- Controls: Volume, RT. Phase, Wave, Shape, Depth, Rate, Env Depth, Env Rate
- Buttons: Wave Insert, Tap Divide, EXP Mode, xRate, Tap, Mode (Preset), Bypass
- Volume Boost: Up to 12 dB
- Presets (Max): 8
- Power: 9V AC Adapter (Included)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.