Electro Harmonix Turnip Greens, Holy Grail Max/Soul Food Pedal
Electro Harmonix Turnip Greens, Holy Grail Max/Soul Food PedalDetails
Product Ref: 51756View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Soul Food Overdrive allows you to fatten your tone in all the right places without compromising or changing it whether you're seeking a clean boost or heavy amp saturation, all can be achieved without adding colouration. Controls include Volume, Treble and Drive knobs. Volume sets the output level of the Soul Food section of the pedal while drive adjusts the saturation/gain whilst the treble control allows you to seemingly pull shimmering upper harmonics out of nowhere to create your ideal tone.
The Holy Grail Max section of the Turnip Greens multi-effects pedal allows you to add an array of different styles of reverb to your sound whether requiring a large arena style reverb to a small garage reverb the Holy Grail Max can do it all. Featuring 3 controls including reverb style (spring, hall, plate and reverse), time and blend you can easily and quickly create professional sounding ambience to suit any style.
- Soul Food goes from clean boost to classic distortion and can easily drive a guitar amp into saturation
- Holy Grail Max delivers four studio quality reverbs: Spring, Hall, Plate and Reverse
- An Effects Loop lets you put a single pedal or your entire pedalboard in between the Soul Food and Holy Grail Max
- An Effect Order toggle switch lets you put either the Soul Food or Holy Grail Max first in the chain
- True or Buffered Bypass
- Comes with an EHX 9.6DC/200 AC Adapter
- Length: 5.7"
- Width: 4.7"
- Includes: Power Supply
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.