Encore E6 Electric Guitar, Laguna Blue
Encore E6 Electric Guitar, Laguna BlueDetails
The Encore E6 Electric Guitar features a distinctive double cutaway design body that allows for full access to the full 22 frets on the Rosewood fingerboard. The vibrant Laguna Blue body features a set of balanced Guitar Tech single coil pickups, voiced to provide sparkle, depth and power without compromising on classic tones. Volume and tone controls are included in addition to a pickup selector switch to help dial in your desired sound. Additional features include a smooth-response vibro bridge system with an adjustable tremolo arm. This guitar is an ideal choice for a beginner as it easy and comfortable to use.
Product Ref: 74615View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Perfect Choice for a First Guitar
The Encore E6 features a popular vintage body shape that has been around for many years. This contoured shape allows for full access to the overhung Rosewood fingerboard. The body is crafted from a light and vibrant tonewood which delivers a fast attack, definition and tone associated with this classic body style.
As well as a comfortable body shape, the vintage profile Maple neck offers a positive, comfortable feel, therefore making it a classic combination which is guaranteed to give you a great playing experience.
The Encore E6 wouldn't be complete with a set of quality electronics. Equipped with a balanced set of Wilkinson-designed Guitar Tech vintage-voiced single coil pickups which have been delicately voiced to provide the sparkle, depth and power modern players require, without compromising the classic tones you would normally hear.
The traditional switching, tone and volume layout is enhanced with a reverse wound, reverse polarity middle pickup, to provide true hum cancelling in selector positions 2 and 4. This delivers a clean tone which can be used in many different styles of music.
In addition to the superb tone that you can achieve, the Encore E6 is also equipped with a traditional vibrato bridge. The team at Encore have paid close attention to the important details in this style of bridge, which contributes to its functionality, return-to-zero tuning stability, and tone. Everything you need for your first electric guitar.
- Vintage style comfort contoured body
- Vintage profile maple neck with 10" radius rosewood overhung fingerboard.
- 3 x single coil Guitar Tech pickups with exposed pole pieces
- 5-way pickup selector switch offers classic blues, rock and funk tones
- Traditional fulcrum style vibrato bridge with fully adjustable intonation saddles
Body & Bridge:
- Body:Solid tonewood,
- Colour/Finish:Laguna Blue
- Bridge Style: Traditional fulcrum style vibrato bridge with fully adjustable intonation saddles
- Vibrato:Adjustable screw-in vibrato arm
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck Shape: Vintage Profile 10"
- Nut Material:Graphite
- Headstock: Straight string-pull headstock
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 650mm
- No. of Frets Total: 22 nickel silver frets
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: White Dots
Hardware & Electronics:
- Tuners:Diecast Guitar Tech
- Electronics:3 x single coil Guitar Tech pickups with exposed pole pieces
- Controls:Volume and Tone
- Switch:5-way pickup selector
- Hardware Finish:Chrome
- Scratchplate:Three Ply
*Case not included
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.