Encore Electric Guitar Outfit, Gloss Black
Encore Electric Guitar Outfit, Gloss BlackDetails
Product Ref: 51674View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Encore E2 Electric Guitar
The Encore E2 features a lightweight, low mass body which helps to deliver a tone associated with the classic body style. The E2 has a maple neck with a 22 fret rosewood fingerboard, with easy access to upper frets thanks to a deep body cutaway. Single coiled neck and bridge Guitar Tech GTTN pickups are featured, in addition to volume and tone controls, as well as a three way pickup switch enabling combined or isolated coil selection. The Encore E2 is an easy to play guitar with solid construction and great sound in any musical style, ideal as a first guitar or for practice at home.
Encore E2 Features/Specifications
- Body: Solid tonewood
- Neck: Vintage profile maple
- Fingerboard: Overhung 22 fret, 10'' radius rosewood
- Scale Length: 650mm
- Tuners: Diecast Guitar Tech
- Scratchplate: White single ply
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Guitar Tech traditional style, raised rim with 3 adjustable saddles
- Pickups: 1x Guitar Tech covered GTTN neck, 1x Guitar Tech GTTB bridge
- Controls: 1x Tone, 1x Volume, 3-way pickup switch
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Body Finish: Black
- Encore E2 Electric Guitar
- Kinsman Amp: 10 Watt, Input, Gain Boost, Volume, Bass, Treble, Headphone Socket
- Kinsman Guitar Lead
- Guitar Strap
- Encore Spare Strings
- Kinsman Guitar Stand: Height Adjustable, Black Foam Supports, Tripod Base
- Instructional DVD
- Guitar Bag
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.