Epiphone 1956 Les Paul Pro Electric Guitar, Chicago Blue
Epiphone 1956 Les Paul Pro Electric Guitar, Chicago BlueDetails
Product Ref: 47606View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Being one of about ten retailers across Europe to be a designated Epiphone Club members Gear4Music have the pleasure of bringing you the Epiphone 1956 Les Paul Standard Chicago Blue which is a limited edition Les Paul only available for a limited time at exclusive Epiphone retailers.
The Epiphone 1956 Les Paul Standard Chicago Blue incorporates an innovative locking tune-o-matic bridge and tail piece system which eliminates a problem every guitarist who uses a tune-o-matic bridge will have encountered which is the lack of stability when the strings are removed which causes the bridge/tailpiece to fall off and minor unwanted adjustments to the bridge height to be made. However the Locktone tune-o-matic bridge and tailpiece makes that a thing of the past, with high tension springs fitted into the attachments the bridge now clips and locks into place without the use of tools and also increases sustain by up to twenty percent.
Constructed from a solid fully mahogany body for a deeper and fuller tone the Epiphone 1956 Les Paul Standard, Chicago Blue also incorporates a mahogany neck which has been carefully designed and hand fitted in a glued-in fashion to allow the maximum transfer of vibrations between the body and neck to produce larger sustain and resonance.
- Vintage style P-90 PRO pickups made to the original specifications
- Classic 50s Les Paul styling
- Mahogany body and 50's rounded neck profile
- LockTone™ Tune-o-matic/Stopbar bridge
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Construction: Set-In
- Finish: Chicago Blue
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: SlimTaper™
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Inlays: Pearl Block
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.68"
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: P90 Soapbar
- Neck Pickup: P90 Soapbar
- Controls: 2 x Volume / 2 x Tone / 3-Way Switch
- Hardware: Chrome
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.