Epiphone AJ-100CE Electro Acoustic
Epiphone AJ-100CE Electro AcousticDetails
The Epiphone AJ-100CE Electro Acoustic Guitar is a reliable and affordable instrument with a rich and expressive sound. Featuring a select Spruce top and select Mahogany back and sides, along with the unique "Advanced Jumbo" body shape, the guitar delivers a powerful yet focused sound ideal for players of all styles. The guitar's ergonomic cutaway provides easy access to the upper frets, while the versatile Shadow Nanoflex™ preamp system offers incredible acoustic tones when plugged in.
Product Ref: 12724View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The guitar's bell-like "Advanced Jumbo" body is similar in size to the popular Dreadnought profile, but with a larger lower bout and smaller, more rounded upper bout. This gives it a wonderfully balanced tone ideal for both stage and studio, with a powerful low end and crisp, clear highs. The select Spruce top adds brightness and definition to the guitar's sound, perfectly complimented by the mellow warmth of the Mahogany back and sides, making this guitar ideal for virtually any situation.
Shadow Electronics Nanoflex™ Pickup System
The AJ-100CE is equipped with Shadow Electronics' innovative NanoFlex™ pickup system. This low impedance pickup rests beneath the AJ-220CE's compensated saddle, and simultaneously picks up both the vibrations of the strings and the movement of the soundboard, providing unparalleled natural-sounding acoustic tones without the harshness of conventional piezoelectric pickups.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Advanced Jumbo Cutaway
- Top: Select Spruce
- Back & Sides: Select Mahogany
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Finish: Natural
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: SlimTaper™
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Inlays: Pearloid dot
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Premium tuners
- Pickup: Shadow Electronics NanoFlex™ low impedance pickup
- Typical Weight: 4.6 lbs (+/- 5%)
- Strings: D'Addario® 12, 16, 25, 34, 41, 53
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.