Epiphone AJ-220S, Vintage Sunburst
Epiphone AJ-220S, Vintage SunburstDetails
Great quality and great value, that's what Epiphone is about and the AJ-220S follows this path. This is a guitar with great strong and balanced tone that might just surprise you, especially with it's value in comparison to others.
Product Ref: 31243View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The AJ-220S features a unique bell-like shape, with a larger lower bout, and a small round upperbout, giving it a unique voice amongst Epiphone's Advanced Jumbo family.
It can be hard to find an acoustic guitar which possesses both a deep bass tone and crisp loud projection. When you're in an acoustic band without much amplification, you want a guitar which can be heard. The AJ-220S boasts a strong and balanced tone that might just surprise you considering its value, because Epiphone is all about bringing quality with value. Like all our Epiphone acoustics, this guitar is easy to set up and for staying in tune.
This guitar features a Solid Sitka Spruce Top, a rich and complex tonewood that begins to breath and improve with age the more its played. The guitar has a ahogany body and a rosewood bridge glued at the precise point for stable tone and intonation.
Body & Bridge
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body: Select mahogany
- Colour: Vintage Sunburst
- Species: Mahogany
- Joint: Glued, dove-tail joint
- Neck Profile: SlimTaper
- Machine Heads: Premium tuners
- Species: Rosewood
- Inlay: Pearloid dot inlay
- Scale: 25.5"
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.