Epiphone AJ-45ME Masterbilt Electro Acoustic, Vintage Sunburst Satin
Epiphone AJ-45ME Masterbilt Electro Acoustic, Vintage Sunburst SatinDetails
The Epiphone AJ-45ME Masterbilt Electro Acoustic Guitar combines traditional construction methods and historic features with premium all solid tone woods, and is ideal for various genres and playing styles including rock, pop and country. First released in June 1931, the original Epiphone Masterbilts made a big impression on musicians from all styles of music and the new Masterbilts have done the same. The 2015 AJ-45ME's historic sloped jumbo shape contributes to the guitar's mighty tone, booming bass, and mid-range projection.
Product Ref: 58895View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Epiphone AJ-45ME Masterbilt Electro Acoustic Guitar features a vintage sunburst finish solid Sitka Spruce top, which gets better with age and playing time! Adding to the guitars legendary tone are the solid Mahogany back and sides. The AJ-45ME also features hand-scalloped Sitka Spruce braces, Mahogany kerfing and a Rosewood bridge and bone saddle. The 24.75" scale Mahogany neck joins the body at the 14th fret and is adorned with carefully cut dot pearl fretboard inlays.
Pickups and Hardware
The NanoFlex™ pickup positioned discreetly inside the soundhole is a low-impedance pickup that not only picks up string vibrations but also top and body vibrations as well for a truly acoustic tone. The Sonic preamp features an easy-access volume control with Treble and Bass EQ controls. There's also a "phase" switch that instantly cuts feedback without affecting tone. The Epiphone Masterbilt 2015 AJ-45ME Acoustic/Electric features Epiphone's quality nickel hardware and stays in-tune thanks to world famous Grover™ Sta-Tite™ machine heads with a pro-level 18:1 tuning ratio.
Body & Bridge
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back: Solid Mahogany
- Side: Solid Mahogany
- Binding: Body, 5-ply
- Bridge: Rosewood
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany, 1-piece heel
- Neck Shape: SlimTaper™; D profile
- Neck Joint: Glued-In; Dove-Tail with hide glue
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with Pearloid Dot Inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 14"
- Frets: 20 medium
- Saddle Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Nut Material: Bone
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Shadow® NanoFlex™ ; Under Saddle
- Electronics: Shadow® Sonic™ Soundhole
- Controls: Master Volume, Treble EQ, Bass EQ, Phase "Anti-Feedback" Switch, Low Battery Indicator
- Power: Two #2032 Lithium Batteries (3V)
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Grover™ Sta-Tite™ 18:1 ratio
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.