Epiphone B B King Lucille Electric Guitar, Ebony
Epiphone B B King Lucille Electric Guitar, EbonyDetails
The Epiphone B B King Lucille Electric Guitar tributes one of the world's most celebrated blues musicians. Designed to replicate the original 'Lucille' guitar, this hollowbody instrument features a laminated Maple body for bright, projected tones. The input choice allows you to directly access B.B. King's most celebrated tonal settings. The Rosewood fingerboard produces complex overtones whilst remaining an easy surface to use a finger vibrato. The Epiphone Lucille is a fitting tribute to one of music's most iconic figures.
Product Ref: 14496View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
B.B. King Lucille - Archtop Collection
You can own a legendary guitar. The Lucille, designed by the man himself, is a semi-hollowbody with no F-holes, and therefore a unique, unmistakable voice. It also features a TP-6 fine-tuning tailpiece, two Humbucker pickups, Vari-tone switch, and stereo outputs. Her name is inlaid on the headstock, just as B.B. King insists.
Body & Bridge
- Body Wood: Maple
- Scale Length: 24.75’’
- Bridge: Lock-Tone Tune-O-Matic
- Finish: Ebony
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Wood: Hard Maple
- Neck Fitting: Hand Set
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium-Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.68’’
- Neck Length: 24.75’’
Electronics & Hardware
- Electronics: VariTone
- Outputs: ¼’’ Mono, ¼’’ Stereo
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone
- Inlays: Pearloid Block
- Headstock Inlay: Special Edition ‘Lucille’ Pearloid
- Tailpiece: TP-6 Fine Tuning Bridge
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Weight: 4KG
- Pickup Positions
- Position 1: Bypass
- Position 2: 5db at 1950 Hz
- Position 3: 12db at 1100 Hz
- Position 4: 15db at 620 Hz
- Position 5: 18.5db at 360 Hz
- Position 6: 21db at 120 Hz
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.