Epiphone Casino Archtop Electric Guitar, Natural
Epiphone Casino Archtop Electric Guitar, NaturalDetails
The Epiphone Casino still has the same classic look, sound, and features that have made it the go-to guitar for two generations of artists including Paul McCartney, Paul Weller, Noel Gallagher, Keith Richards and Gary Clark, Jr. The Casino is arguably Epiphones most famous Hollowbody Guitar due to its close association with The Beatles.
Product Ref: 24741View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Classic Vintage Styling and Unique Features
The Casino's unique features include a 5-play maple top, back, and sides with basswood bracing. The Casino's 24.75" scale mahogany neck has the classic SlimTaper "D" profile with the glued-in neck joint joining the body at the 16th fret, just like vintage models from the '60s. The 12" radius neck features a rosewood fingerboard with parallelogram inlays, a 1.68" nut, and for that classic look, small button machine heads.
Original Premium Electronics
No detail of the Casino has been missed. Today's Casinos incorporate Epiphone's famous Alnico P-90T and P-90R dogear pickups for that perfect combination of chime and growl. Widely known as the king of single coil pickups, these lean and mean P-90's offer a stellar combination of high output and biting treble response. The P-90 pickups were favored among jazz players for their clear horn-like tone and were adopted by rock and rollers from the US and the UK who wanted to emulate their favorite R&B records.
Quality Construction, Hardware and Add-ons!
Unlike an ES-335, the Casino is completely hollow which contributes to its unique, signature sound. The Casino has always been known for being an instrument that gets in tune and stays that way, thanks to our LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge and trapeze tailpiece.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: 5-ply maple with basswood top bracing
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Trapeze
- Colour: Natural
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Joint: 16th fret, Glued-in
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with parallelogram inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets
- Fingerboard Radius: 12", 24.75" scale
- Nut Width: 1.68
- Neck Profile: SlimTaper "D"
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickups: Epiphone P-90T and P-90R
- Machine Heads: Small button
- Hardware: Nickel
- Toggle: Epiphone
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.