Epiphone Casino Coupe Electric Guitar, Natural
Epiphone Casino Coupe Electric Guitar, NaturalDetails
The Iconic Epiphone Casino returns for 2014 with an ES-339 body size and all the Casino trimmings. Fully hollow laminated Maple body with glued in Mahogany neck. Loaded with Epiphone P90R and P90T pickups in the neck and bridge positions, give this guitar a powerful and unique single-coil tone.
Product Ref: 43375View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Epiphone Casino Coupe Electric Guitar takes all the features and characteristics of a classic hollow bodied guitar and scales them down into a sleek, compact design. The body has the same dimensions as the 339, with a thinline profile and small silhouette. The P90R and P90T pickups will give you a powerful response along with crisp, tight vintage tone. This guitar has a simplistic Natural finish, along with a White 3-ply scratchplate for a beautiful contrast.
Body & Bridge
- Model: Casino Coupe
- Body: Laminated Maple
- Finish: Natural
- Pickguard: White
- Bridge: Hard Tail
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Locktone bridge with trapeze tailpiece
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Slimtaper
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
Electronics & Hardware
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Active/Passive: Passive
- Pickup Bridge: P90T
- Pickup Neck: P90R
- Controls: Volume 1, Volume 2, Tone 1, Tone 2
- Pickup Switching: 3-Way
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.