Epiphone Dobro Hound Dog Deluxe Square Neck Resonator, Vintage Brown
Epiphone Dobro Hound Dog Deluxe Square Neck Resonator, Vintage BrownDetails
An American classic since the 20s, the Dobro resonator guitar is hugely popular in country, blues and bluegrass. The full warm tone of this traditional instrument is enhanced by a new Dobro cone, square neck and Fishman resonator pickup.
Product Ref: 39457View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Since Bashful Brother Oswald performed weekly with the Dobro Hound Dog Deluxe on the Grand Ole Opry for over 60 years the instrument grew in popularity. In the last decade or so many modern artists are rediscovering this beautiful and rewarding instrument.
The guitar's full warm tone is enhanced and projected by an Ebony bridge saddle atop a Maple base, nickel plated Dobro cone with a nickel fan cover plate and round sound holes with screens and classic f holes. A cutting edge Fishman™ resonator pickup provides smooth and authentic amplification which retains the true tone of this American classic.
Body & Bridge
- Body and Top: Laminated Flame Maple with Black Binding
- Colour: Vintage Brown (VB)
- Bridge: Spider with Ebony capped Maple base
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany Square Neck
- Scale: 25"
- Neck joint: 12th fret
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with dot inlays
- Frets: 19
- Radius: 12"
- Nut: 2" raised
- Truss Rod: Single action
Pickup & Hardware
- Resonator: Dobro® cone
- Pickup: Fishman™ Resonator pickup
- Cover plate: Nickel plated fan, 10.5"
- Machine Heads: Grover®
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.