Epiphone Dot Studio, Gloss Cherry, Chrome HW
Epiphone Dot Studio, Gloss Cherry, Chrome HWDetails
The Epiphone Dot Studio hollow body guitar gives a new twist on the rock and roll machine. The Epiphone version of the venerable ES-335 "Dot", has been wowing guitar players all over the world for a decade. Many vintage models can't compete with the Epiphone Dot, which is one of the best hollow body guitars today, for guitar players who want the classic sound of an ES-335 at an affordable price. The Dot comes with classic open humbucker pickups for an unrestrained sound, and is finished in a timeless cherry red.
Product Ref: 24727View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Dot Studio gives players the exact same sound and quality of the ES-335 in a stripped down studio model made of Mahogany. Similar to Epiphone's Les Paul Studio, the Dot Studio has all the tone and functionality needed to be a versatile recording guitar.
The Epiphone Dot Studio's Mahogany body and Rosewood fingerboard gives sustain and resonance with the semi-hollow design for a whole, full tone. The original Dot style from Gibson has been present on many classic recordings from the 1960s to the modern day. The Dot puts that classic sound and over 40 years of refinements in your hands, the Epiphone way.
Body & Bridge
- Body Material: Laminated Mahogany
- Top Material: Laminated Mahogany
- Tailpiece: Black LockTone Tune-o-matic StopBar
- Colour: Cherry (CH).
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Joint: SlimTaper "D" Profile
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Scale: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.68
Pickups & Hardware
- Neck Pickup: Black, open coil Alnico Classic Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Bblack, open coil Alnico Classic Humbucker
- Controls: 1-Volume, 1-Tone
- Pickup Selector: Epiphone 3-way toggle
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine Heads: Grover® 16:1
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.