Epiphone EB-3 SG Bass Guitar, Cherry
Epiphone EB-3 SG Bass Guitar, CherryDetails
The Epiphone EB-3 Bass Guitar is a sleek and stylish bass with a rich and versatile sound. Featuring a classic SG-style Mahogany body, ergonomic SlimTaper Mahogany neck, and powerful Sidewinder humbucker and NYT mini-humbucker pickups, the bass delivers a deep, expressive tone perfect for a wide range of styles, while the gorgeous Cherry finish ensures that it looks just as good as it sounds.
Product Ref: 8104View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The EB-3 features a Mahogany body and neck, providing it with great sustain and a rich, mellow warmth. The Rosewood fingerboard offers smooth articulation, and the neck's SlimTaper™ profile gives an amazing comfortable feel, providing the EB-3 with excellent playability. The fingerboard is decorated with classic trapezoid inlays, and the iconic SG-style body features a stunning Cherry finish, making this bass certain to stand out on any stage.
The bass features a powerful Sidewinder humbucker pickup in the neck position and NYT mini-humbucker in the bridge position, which translate the Mahogany body's natural resonance into a rich, rounded bass tone with excellent definition. The pickups are equipped with a retro style three-way selector switch, as well as individual tone and volume controls for each pickup, allowing you to customise and perfect your sound.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Body Style: SG
- Colour: Cherry
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Profile: SlimTaper™ "D"
- Number of Strings: 4
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fretboard Radius: 12''
- Fretboard Inlays: Trapezoid
- Scale Length: 34''
- Nut Width: 1.65''
Hardware & Electronics
- Hardware: Nickel
- Tuners: Classic Style
- Pickguard: Black
- Neck Pickup: Sidewinder Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: NYT Bass Mini Humbucker
- Controls: Volume and Tone for each pickup
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.