Epiphone EB-3 SG Bass Guitar, Ebony
Epiphone EB-3 SG Bass Guitar, EbonyDetails
Product Ref: 14444View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Classic SG Design
The EB-3 Bass Guitar delivers the same classic design and feel as the old SG bass, which was the only bass guitar they offered during their golden era, providing a stunning feel and performance that many bassists fell in love with. Its mahogany body and neck is accompanied by a rosewood fingerboard, delivering with an incredibly warm tone and an amazing sustain. The addition of rosewood helps create a smooth articulation, while the slimtaper neck profile ensures players receive a comfortable playing experience. The fingerboard is decorated with trapezoid inlays, and the iconic SG-style body features a stunning ebony finish, making this bass certain to stand out on any stage.
Sidewinder & NYT Mini Humbuckers
The bass features a powerful Sidewinder humbucker pickup in the neck position and NYT mini-humbucker in the bridge position, which translate the Mahogany body's natural resonance into a rich, rounded bass tone with excellent definition. The pickups are equipped with a retro style three-way selector switch, as well as individual tone and volume controls for each pickup, allowing you to customise and perfect your sound.
Body & Bridge
- Shape: SG
- Body: Mahogany
- Bridge: Fully Adjustable
- Construction: Set-In
- Finish: Ebony
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: SlimTaper "D"
- Scale: 34"
- Fingerboard Rosewood
- Radius: 12’’
- Frets: 20
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut Width: 1.65"
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: NYT Bass Mini Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Sidewinder Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone
- Tuners: Classic Style Premium
- Pickguard: Black
- Hardware: Nickel
- Case Included: No
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.