Epiphone ES-339 Pro Guitar Nickel HW, Cherry
Epiphone ES-339 Pro Guitar Nickel HW, CherryDetails
Epiphone introduces the ES 339 PRO - an instrument with roots firmly planted in the classic era when Epiphone's Kalamazoo factory was producing some rock's most legendary instruments. Featuring a reduced size ES-style body with Alnico Classic PROTM humbucker pickups, the new ES339 PRO semi-hollowbody from Epiphone turns back the clock while breaking new ground in sound and style.
Product Ref: 23054View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Birth of a Legend
First introduced in the late '50s, the ES series became an instant rock classic, bringing the feel and look of an archtop to a generation of players who had grown up playing solid body guitars like the Les Paul. The ES-335, the first in the ES series, was an instant success. But for many players who were used to smaller solid body guitars, the ES-335 felt too bulky to play on stage. The new ES-339 PRO is the perfect remedy, featuring smaller body dimensions while still retaining the bell-like tone the ES series is famous for.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Reduced size Laminated maple body with solid center block
- Body Binding: 1-ply (cream)
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: LockTone Stopbar
- Colour: Cherry
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: SlimTaper D Profile
- Neck Joint: Glued-in mortise and tenon
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Scale: 24.75"
- Nut: 1.68"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with pearloid dot inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo
- Fingerboard Binding: 1-ply (cream)
Pickups & Hardware:
- Neck Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO
- Bridge Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO
- Controls: Neck Pickup volume with push/pull coil-tapping, Bridge Pickup volume with push/pull coil-tapping, Neck Pickup tone, Bridge pickup tone
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Wilkinson Vintage with tombstone buttons 14:1 radio
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.