Epiphone ES-339 Pro Guitar Nickel HW, Vintage Sunburst
Epiphone ES-339 Pro Guitar Nickel HW, Vintage SunburstDetails
Epiphone introduces the ES 339 PRO - an instrument with roots firmly planted in the classic era when Epiphone's Kalamazoo factory was producing some rock's most legendary instruments. Featuring a reduced size ES-style body with Alnico Classic PROTM humbucker pickups, the new ES339 PRO semi-hollowbody from Epiphone turns back the clock while breaking new ground in sound and style.
Product Ref: 24734View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The ES-339 was originally developed to appeal to players that always wanted the sound and look of an ES-335 semi-hollow, but found the large size too uncomfortable to play. Featuring a much smaller body, the ES-339 still delivers the iconic tone associated with its bigger brother, but will feel much more at home in the arms of players familiar with smaller solid body electric guitars. With the ES-339 Pro, Epiphone offer the same great looks and sound but at a much more affordable price point. A pair of Alnico Classic PRO humbuckers yield edge, crunchy power in buckets - whilst the smaller body and mahogany centre block ensure that feedback won't ruin your performance. To ensure ultimate versatility, a coil tap allows players to utilise single coil tones more often associated with Stratocaster or Telecaster guitars.
Body & Bridge:
- Body: Reduced size Laminated maple body with solid center block
- Body Binding: 1-ply (cream)
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: LockTone Stopbar
- Colour: Vintage Sunburst
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: SlimTaper D Profile
- Neck Joint: Glued-in mortise and tenon
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Scale: 24.75"
- Nut: 1.68"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with pearloid dot inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo
- Fingerboard Binding: 1-ply (cream)
Pickups & Hardware:
- Neck Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO
- Bridge Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO
- Controls: Neck Pickup volume with push/pull coil-tapping, Bridge Pickup volume with push/pull coil-tapping, Neck Pickup tone, Bridge pickup tone
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Wilkinson Vintage with tombstone buttons 14:1 radio
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.