Epiphone Emperor Swingster Archtop Electric Guitar, Sunrise Orange
Epiphone Emperor Swingster Archtop Electric Guitar, Sunrise OrangeDetails
A go-to for Rockabilly, Jazz and Rock, the Emperor Swingster is a great guitar with Epiphone SwingBucker pickups and a licensed vintage B30 Bigsby tailpiece. A truly versatile guitar, the Swingster can nail a vast range of classic sounds, from creamy mellow jazz shimmer through to hard edge, biting rock and roll. Like all classic rockabilly archtop, the Swingster looks as great as it sounds.
Product Ref: 31237View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Do you play Rockabilly, Jazz and Rock? The Emperor Swingster a great go-to hollowbody classic for these styles. The guitar is equipped with Epiphone SwingBucker pickups with classic Alnico-V magnets. The Swingster has Grover® machine heads, a LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge, and best of all, it features a licensed B30 Bigsby® with original style "wire" handle as preferred by "Certified Guitar Player" and legend Chet Atkins.
Epiphone are world famous for making great, innovative hollow-body guitars, and conjures up some of its past with the Emperor Swingster. For example it has the same body and neck as used on Epiphone's Emperor-II guitar made famous by Joe Pass. Get serious twang', rock-a-billy sling', country fling' with this guitar!
Body & Bridge
- Body: Maples with maple Outer Veneer
- Body Type: Archtop
- Colour: Sunrise Orange
- Top: Select Spruce
- Bridge: "Pinned" Tuno-O-Matic Bridge with rosewood base and gold saddles
- Tailpiece Type: Bigsby B30 Tremelo with Wire Handle
- Tailpiece Plating: Nickel Plating
Neck and Fingerboard
- Species: Hard maple
- Scale: 24.75"
- Profile: 14"
- Joint: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 20 Medium Jumbo
Electronics & Hardware
- Pots: 2 Volume Controls, 2 Tone Push-Pull Controls
- Toggle Switch: Epiphone All-Metal Toggle with Black Cap
- Neck Pickup: Swingbucker with Alnico V magnets
- Bridge Pickup: Swingbucker Plus with Alnico V magnets
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.