Epiphone G-400 PRO Electric Guitar, Ebony
Epiphone G-400 PRO Electric Guitar, EbonyDetails
The Epiphone G-400 PRO is an iconic and visually stunning guitar with an excellent sound quality. Based on the legendary Gibson SG, this Epiphone model retains all of the classic looks and sound of the original. Its powerful Alnico Classic PRO™ humbuckers deliver all of the rich, warm tones that you'd expect from an SG, while the coil tapping feature offers you plenty more besides.
Product Ref: 27034View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The G-400 PRO features a solid Mahogany body, glued-in Mahogany neck and Rosewood fingerboard, providing it with rich sustain and a smooth, full-bodied tone. The neck's classic 1960s SlimTaper™ profile is ergonomic and comfortable, offering effortless playability as well as giving the neck an authentic vintage feel. The guitar is equipped with a LockTone Tune-o-matic™ fully adjustable bridge and StopBar tailpiece, which provides excellent tuning stability and supreme control over your guitar's intonation.
Alnico Classic PRO™ Pickups
The G-400 PRO is equipped with a pair of high quality Alnico Classic PRO™ humbucker pickups, providing it with a wonderfully balanced vintage tone. With sparkling highs and a rich, warm low end, these versatile pickups deliver the true iconic SG sound, certain to satisfy guitarists of virtually any style.
Push/Pull Coil Tapping
Both pickups feature coil tapping, controlled by a push/pull volume control, which splits the humbuckers into single coil pickups. This allows you to achieve a range of crisp tones more often associated with Stratocaster or Telecaster guitars, in addition to the classic fat humbucker sound.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Finish: Ebony
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-matic™
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck Joint: Glued-in
- Neck Profile: SlimTaper™ "D"
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Scale: 24.75"
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO™ 4-wire humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO™ 4-wire humbucker
- Controls: Neck pickup with push/pull coil tapping, Bridge pickup with push/pull coil tapping, Neck pickup tone, Bridge pickup tone, 3-way pickup selector
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Wilkinson™ Vintage Classics, 14:1 ratio
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.