Epiphone Goth Les Paul Studio Black Satin, Black Hardware
Epiphone Goth Les Paul Studio Black Satin, Black HardwareDetails
The Epiphone Goth Les Paul Studio is a special all-black edition of the iconic Les Paul Studio, certain to satisfy metalheads everywhere. Featuring a solid Mahogany body with a Pitch Black satin finish, along with a pair of explosive open coil Alnico Classic™ pickups, this stunning guitar delivers a rich, powerful tone perfect for all styles of rock and metal.
Product Ref: 14499View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The guitar features a solid Mahogany body and hand-set Mahogany neck, providing it with a rich, full sound with excellent sustain. Perfectly complimenting the Mahogany's natural resonance are the two powerful Alnico Classic™ open coil humbuckers, which deliver a warm, expressive vintage tone ideal for virtually any style.
Unique Gothic Styling
This special edition of the Les Paul Studio includes stylish features such as a flat black finish on the body, headstock and hardware, a Celtic cross on the pickguard and an "XII" inlay on the 12th fret, enhancing the already iconic Les Paul design to create a visually striking guitar certain to stand out from the crowd.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Bridge: Locking Tune-o-matic™
- Finish: Pitch Black
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Joint: Hand set
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dot
- Nut Width: 1.68"
Hardware & Electronics
- Hardware: Black
- Pickups: Open coil Alnico Classic™ Humbuckers
- Typical Weight: 8.4 lbs (+/- 5%)
- Strings: D'Addario® 10, 13, 17, 26, 36, 46
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.