Epiphone Hummingbird Pro Electro Acoustic Guitar
Epiphone Hummingbird Pro Electro Acoustic GuitarDetails
The Epiphone Hummingbird PRO electro-acoustic guitar is a 21st-century update of the legendary country/rock Hummingbird. The new Shadow ePerformer preamp and Shadow NanoFlex pickup system mean you can plug this guitar in and hold your own on any size stage.
Product Ref: 31306View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Hummingbird PRO features a solid spruce top with 5-ply white and black binding, meaning that this guitar will improve with age the more it's played and the more the tonewood breathes. The select mahogany back and sides add to the tone and feature singleply white binding on the back.
This Epiphone guitar also features a select mahogany 25.5" scale neck with a glued-in dovetail joint. The rosewood fingerboard has single-ply white binding and pearloid parallelogram inlays in the 20 medium frets. The pickguard is the classic Hummingbird/flower tortoise shell style, easy to spot on stage or across a room.
The Shadow NanoFlex pickup system can handle any size gig while still producing an "acoustic" sound. Controls for the Shadow ePerformer Preamp are mounted on the upper bout and include controls for Master Volume, Treble and Bass EQ, Mute anda Dynamics control adjusted via a frequency curve.
The Hummingbird quickly became a classic thanks to Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones, who used one for rhythm on their early hits. It is still a go-to acoustic today for artists like Noel Gallagher, Sheryl Crow and Kid Rock when they need a rhythm guitar with smooth action and superb "woody" tone that's full of character.
Body & Bridge:
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Body: Select Mahogany
- Binding: 5-ply White/Black
- Saddle: Compensated, Imitation Bone
- Bridge: Rosewood, Reverse Belly
- Pickguard: Imitation Tortoise with Traditional "Hummingbird" Artwork
Neck & Fingerboard:
- Neck: Select Mahogany
- Neck Joint: Glued-in, Dovetail
- Neck Profile: SlimTaper™ "D" Profile
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: Pearloid Parallelograms
- Radius: 12"
- Binding: 1-ply White
- Scale: 25.5"
- Frets: 20 Medium
- Nut Width: 1.68"
Electronics & Hardware:
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Grover™ 14:1
- Strings: D'Addario Phosphor (12 - 53)
- Pickup: Shadow™ NanoFlex™ Pickup
- Preamp: Shadow™ ePerformer™ Preamp
- Master Volume
- Treble EQ
- Bass EQ
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.