Epiphone Jack Casady Signature Bass Guitar, Metallic Gold
Epiphone Jack Casady Signature Bass Guitar, Metallic GoldDetails
Product Ref: 58777View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Casady's Life-Long Dream
"When I first started playing, I ran across a short scale semi-hollow bass," said Casady "Despite lacking some low end, I really enjoyed the semi-hollow nature of that bass and over the years tried to capture that characteristic." Casady did find a rare Les Paul bass that came close to the sound he was seeking. "In 1985, I was living in New York and happened to stop in a music store one day and saw a goldtop, full scale semi-hollow Les Paul bass," Casady recalled. "I loved the bass but found the pickup to be deficient.
Electronics & Hardware
The Jack Casady Signature bass features a JCB-1 low impedance, low output pickup and employs a three-position transformer to shape the frequency response. Made to look exactly like what the Rock and Roll Hall of Famer uses on stage, this signature bass guitar features nickel hardware, classic style 19:1 ratio tuners, and a 3-point adjustable bridge.
- Designed with Jack Casady
- JCB low-impedance pickup
- 34" scale
Body & Bridge
- Body: Maple
- Top: Maple
- Bridge: 3-Point Adjustable
- Finish: Metallic Gold
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Joint: Set
- Machine Heads: Classic Style 19:1 ratio
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Scale Length: 34"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut: 1.6535"
Electronics & Hardware
- Pickup: JCB-1 Low-Impedance Humbucker
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone, 3-Position Tone Switch
- Hardware: Nickel
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.