Epiphone Les Paul 100 Electric Guitar, Heritage Cherry Sunburst
Epiphone Les Paul 100 Electric Guitar, Heritage Cherry SunburstDetails
The Epiphone Les Paul 100 is a reliable and affordable guitar with excellent sound quality, perfect for beginners and newer players who want the iconic look, feel and tone of a Les Paul at a reasonable price. Featuring a solid Mahogany body with a Maple top, bolt-on Mahogany neck and two powerful humbucker pickups, the guitar delivers a rich, warm tone with excellent sustain, while the gorgeous Heritage Cherry Sunburst finish ensures that it looks just as good as it sounds.
Product Ref: 12737View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Slimmer and lighter than a full-sized Les Paul, the Epiphone Les Paul 100 makes an ideal starter instrument for younger players, but is well suited to guitarists of all ages and levels. The guitar features a solid Mahogany body and bolt-on Mahogany neck, providing it with rich sustain and a smooth, full-bodied tone. Perfectly complimenting the Mahogany's natural resonance are the 700T and 650R open coil humbuckers, which deliver a warm, expressive vintage tone ideal for virtually any style.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Maple
- Finish: Heritage Cherry Sunburst
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic™
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Inlay: Dot
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Scale: 24.75"
Hardware & Electronics
- Bridge Pickup: 700T Open Coil Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: 650R Open Coil Humbucker
- Controls: 2 Vol, 2 Tone, 3-Way Switch
- Hardware: Chrome
- Includes: Gear4music Deluxe Padded Gigbag, Gear4music Electric Guitar Stand
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.