Epiphone Les Paul Electric Guitar Player Pack, Ebony
Epiphone Les Paul Electric Guitar Player Pack, EbonyDetails
Product Ref: 58929View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Epiphone Les Paul Special-II LE
Perhaps the best selling Epiphone guitar worldwide, the Les Paul Special II in Ebony offers beginners an affordable route to the quality and tone of a Les Paul. The Special II cuts back on some of the aesthetics of more expensive models, but still retains the classic Les Paul look with three great colour options. A pair of humbucker pickups ensure that players enjoy the timeless sound of a Les Paul. The Les Paul Special-II LE?s solid bolt-on hard maple neck has a classic rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays. The iconic Epiphone "clipped dovewing" headstock features precision 14:1 ratio machine heads and the iconic signature of the man himself, Les Paul.
Electar 10-Watt Amp
With a lower wattage for beginners and pros alike, the amplifier featured in this guitar back enables you to easily find that 'just right' tone. Perfect for practicing, playing in small venues or just jamming around the house, the Electar-10W amp offers offers up a number of controls, which include: master volume, treble, bass, and a overdrive button, which you can use with your guitar's volume and tone controls, to get the sound you want. The amp also has an auxiliary input, so you can connect an external audio player, such as an MP3 player, and play along to your favourite tracks. There is also a headphone jack, for when you need to practice in silence.
eMedia Comprehensive Professional Lessons
New players can enjoy easy instructional bass lessons with eMedia's comprehensive, professional introductory videos. The eMedia software includes powerful, new interactive feedback on melodies and a full complement of helpful tools such as the new Note Tracker and Finger Tracker, which show you what you're playing in staff notation and also on an animated fretboard. You can slow down or speed up tracks and exercises and listen to them either live or recorded. This amazing technology tracks your progress through the song as you play, helping you progress your skills!
- Les Paul Special-II LE w/strap, medium picks, and gigbag
- Electar Amp with guitar cable
- Clip-on Headstock Chromatic Tuner
- Free on-line lessons from eMedia
Les Paul Special-II LE
Body & Bridge
- Body: Solid wood
- Bridge: Tune-o-Matic™
- Finish: Ebony
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Hard Maple, bolt-on
- Scale: 24.75"
- Nut width: 1.68
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with dot inlays
Electronics & Hardware
- Neck Pickup: 650R humbucker, open coils
- Bridge Pickup: 700T humbucker; open-coils
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone, Three position toggle switch
- Output jack: 1/4"
- Tailpiece: StopBar™
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine Heads: Precision 14:1 ratio machine heads
- Aux in Headphone out
- On/off Rocker switch
- 24v power input jack
- Watts: 10
- Speaker: 6"
- Cabinet: Open back
- Controls: Master volume, overdrive/clean button, treble, bass
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.