Epiphone Les Paul Special VE, Cherry
Epiphone Les Paul Special VE, CherryDetails
The Epiphone Les Paul Special VE electric guitar features the classic Les Paul profile, which is recognisable to any guitarist. With its lightweight Poplar body and Mahogany bolt-on-neck, this guitar is not only comfortable to play but also provides you with a great sound. Featuring Epiphone's world famous open-coil humbuckers, a 3-way pickup selector switch, a master volume and a master tone control. The Epiphone Les Paul Special VE is available in a range of vintage worn finishes including; Cherry, Ebony, Heritage Cherry Sunburst, Vintage Sunburst and Walnut.
Product Ref: 74805View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
New Vintage Worn Finish
The Epiphone Les Paul Special VE (Vintage Edition) features a vintage worn finish in a vibrant cherry red. This colour truly stands out from the crowd, especially with the contrasting nickel hardware and black details. As well as having a vibrant impact, the simplicity of this guitar makes it perfect for all types of players.
Epiphone have paid great attention to detail on this guitar, including the traditional pearloid "Dot" inlays along the fretboard, making it easier to find notes and chords.
Open Coil Humbuckers
As with a lot of Les Pauls, the renowned "Humbucker" pickup is featured on this guitar. These famous pickups provide a warm tone in the neck position, and a slightly hotter tone in the bridge/lead position. These sounds can be easily adjusted using the 3-way pickup selector switch with master volume/tone control.
Nickel HardwareFeaturing all-metal rock solid hardware for extra durability. This vintage edition guitar comes with the legendary Locktone Tune-o-matic bridge and Stopbar tailpiece for an easy set up. Tuning this instrument is fast and reliable thanks to the Epiphone Premium Covered tuners with a 14:1 ratio. The higher the ratio, the more accurate your tuning, and the better you sound. The tuners are mounted on a clipped ear headstock, and add a perfect finishing touch to the overall look of this guitar. In addition to the look and sound, all Epiphone guitars come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty which ensures that you are investing in a quality product.
- New Vintage Worn Finish in Cherry Red
- Classic Les Paul Profile
- Open Coil Humbuckers
- 3-Way Pickup Control Switch with Tone/Volume Knobs
- Epiphone Limited Lifetime Warranty
Body & Bridge
- Body: Poplar
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Finish: Vintage Worn
- Colour: Cherry Red
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper, D profile
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: "Bell" shaped; 2-layer; "Vintage Edition"in white
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid dots
- Frets: 22; medium-jumbo
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Headstock Inlay: Epiphone "Clipped Ear"; "Les Paul Model" in gold; "Epiphone" logo in silver
Electronics & Hardware
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone 650R Humbucker; Open-coil; Ceramic-8 Magnets
- Bridge Pickup:Epiphone 700T Humbucker; Open-coil, Ceramic-8 Magnets
- Controls: 3-Way Pickup Selector/Master Volume/Master Tone
- Machine Heads: Premium Covered; 14:1 ratio
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.