Epiphone Les Paul Standard Electric Guitar, Cardinal Red
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Electric Guitar, Cardinal RedDetails
The Epiphone Les Paul Standard Electric Guitar is an iconic and visually stunning instrument with an excellent sound quality. Featuring a solid Mahogany body with a Maple veneer top, along with powerful Alnico Classic™ humbucker pickups and a gorgeous Cardinal Red finish, this versatile, expressive guitar delivers all of the classic Les Paul tones you know and love.
Product Ref: 24769View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Epiphone Les Paul Standard electric guitar has two humbucking pickups that deliver big, warm tones, huge sustain and deep, soulful distortion and characteristics that have made this guitar famous. Crafted with an alder/mahogany body and carved maple top, 22-fret rosewood fingerboard, cream body and fingerboard binding, and chrome hardware, the Les Paul Standard is a great guitar for the musician further their skills.
Historically Les Pauls have been used by some of the most legendary guitarists the world has known, players like Peter Frampton, Pete Townsend, Jimmy Page and Marc Bolan to mention but a few. Now most notably used by the likes of Slash and Black Label Society's Zakk Wylde and Green Day's Billy Joe Armstrong.
Body & Bridge
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Finish: Ebony
- Bridge: Locking Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany, set
- Scale: 24.75 inch
- Nut Width: 1.68 inch
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: Trapezoid
Pickups & Hardware
- Neck Pickup: Alnico Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Alnico Classic Humbucker
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Hardware: Chrome
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.