Epiphone Les Paul Standard Electric Guitar, Pelham Blue
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Electric Guitar, Pelham BlueDetails
The Epiphone Les Paul Standard Electric Guitar is an iconic and visually stunning instrument with an excellent sound quality. Featuring a solid Mahogany body with a Maple veneer top, along with powerful Alnico Classic™ humbucker pickups and a gorgeous Pelham Blue finish, this versatile, expressive guitar delivers all of the classic Les Paul tones you know and love.
Product Ref: 24768View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Les Paul Standard features a solid Mahogany body and Maple veneer top, providing it with rich sustain and a smooth, full-bodied tone. The Mahogany neck's classic 1960s SlimTaper™ profile is ergonomic and comfortable, as well as giving the neck an authentic vintage feel. The guitar is equipped with a LockTone Tune-o-matic™ fully adjustable bridge and StopBar tailpiece, providing supreme control over your guitar's intonation.
Alnico Classic™ Pickups
The Les Paul Standard is equipped with a pair of high quality Alnico Classic™ humbucker pickups, providing it with a wonderfully balanced vintage tone. With sparkling highs and a rich, warm low end, these versatile pickups deliver the true iconic Les Paul sound, certain to satisfy guitarists of virtually any style.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Maple
- Finish: Pelham Blue
- Bridge: Locking Tune-o-matic™
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Joint: Hand-set
- Scale: 24.75 inch
- Nut Width: 1.68 inch
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fretboard Inlay: Trapezoid
Pickups & Hardware:
- Pickups: Alnico Classic™ humbuckers
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine Heads: Grover® tuners
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.