Epiphone Les Paul Traditional PRO Electric Guitar, Pitch Black
Epiphone Les Paul Traditional PRO Electric Guitar, Pitch BlackDetails
The Epiphone Les Paul Traditional PRO Electric Guitar combines classic design with modern thinking to create an exceptional instrument with incredible sound quality. This stylish guitar features a solid Mahogany back with a Pitch Black finish carved top and a hand-fitted solid Mahogany neck. Epiphone's history and association with Les Paul dates way back to the days when Les, working at the Epiphone factory in New York, created the world's first electric guitar. Over the years, Les continued to work closely with Epiphone by reviewing new product ideas and offering suggestions. The NEW Epiphone Les Paul Traditional PRO combines the best of Les Paul's original design with new features that sets it apart.
Product Ref: 47621View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Epiphone Les Paul Traditional PRO Electric Guitar features a stylish Pitch Black Satin finish carved Mahogany top with a "worn" type finish on the back of the solid Mahogany neck and body to add that lived-in feel. The Mahogany neck has been hand-fitted and glued-in for near-seamless neck-to-body contact, and features a SlimTaper D profile for fast playing with ease. Also featuring a 22-fret Rosewood fingerboard with mother-of-pearl trapezoid inlays and the iconic Les Paul signature on the headstock and truss rod cover.
The new Les Paul Traditional PRO uniquely pairs the Alnico Classic PRO™ neck humbucker with ProBucker-3 bridge humbucker, both using Epiphones new 4-wire nickel/silver base design with newly tooled, USA style bobbins. Both push/pull volume controls allow you to coil-tap each pickup for that brighter single-coil sound. Other great features include quality Grover™ machine heads, traditional cream coloured pickguard, LockTone Tune-O-Matic/stopbar, Epiphone's own StrapLocks and 3-way toggle. Get a wide range of unique sounds from this fantastically versatile guitar, great for players of all abilities and playing styles.
- Classic Les Paul styling
- Epiphone Alnico Classic™ humbuckers, easy push/pull coil-tapping
- LockTone™ Tune-o-matic/Stopbar bridge
Body & Bridge
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Binding: 1 ply (cream)
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic/Stopbar
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Back Finish: Worn
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape Options: 1960's SlimTaper™; D profile
- Neck Joint: Glued-In
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood with mother-of-pearl Trapezoid inlays
- Fingerboard Binding: 1 ply (cream)
- Fingerboard Radius: 14"
- Frets: 22; medium-jumbo
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
Electronics & Hardware
- Hardware: Nickel
- MachineHeads: Grover™; 14:1 ratio
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic™ Humbucker (4-wire)
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker-3™ Humbucker (4-wire)
- 3-way Pickup Selector
- Neck Pickup Volume with push/pull coil-tapping
- Bridge Pickup Volume with push/pull coil-tapping
- Neck Pickup Tone
- Bridge Pickup Tone
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.