Epiphone Les Paul Tribute Plus Electric Guitar, Cherry
Epiphone Les Paul Tribute Plus Electric Guitar, CherryDetails
This Epiphone is a Les Paul Tribute Plus electric guitar combining classic design with Epiphone quality and value. The added Gibson USA 57 Classic humbuckers mean powerful, versatile and vintage tones. The perfect guitar for any Les Paul fan looking for a quality Epiphone tribute.
Product Ref: 22518View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Epiphone's history and association with Les Paul dates way back to the days when Les, working at the Epiphone factory on 14th St. in New York, created the world's first electric guitar. Over the years, Les continued to work closely with Epiphone by reviewing new product ideas and offering suggestions. The Epiphone Les Paul Tribute Plus honours that relationship by combining 'as good as it gets' performance and features with legendary Epiphone quality and value.
Great Les Paul Design
Les Paul Tributes feature a solid Mahogany back with a solid, carved hard Maple cap with Flame Maple veneer to create the ultimate combination of warmth and bite. With set-neck guitars generally thought to provide the best rock tone and sustain, the Epiphone Tribute Plus takes that to the next level featuring the original deep set neck joint. The solid Mahogany neck with hand-fitted, glued-in joint extends well into the neck pickup cavity creating maximum neck-to-body contact and acting almost like one continuous piece of wood. Combined with the Mahogany/Maple body, the result is a tribute to Les' timeless guitar design with the sound that you can only get from a Les Paul.
SlimTaper Neck Profile
The new Les Paul Tribute Plus features the 1960's SlimTaper neck with a comfortable "D" shape that was introduced and made famous on many 1960s era, Kalamazoo-made guitars from Gibson and Epiphone. This profile is thick enough to provide the stability and tone you want but thin enough to provide you with the comfort and speed you need.
Capturing all the power and nuances of the Tribute Plus is a pair of authentic Gibson USA '57 Classic humbucking pickups. With its "Patent Applied For" decal on the base plate, the '57 Classic and '57 Classic Plus are faithful replicas of the famous Gibson humbuckers that helped define the music of the late 1950s. The '57 Classic gives you a tone that is warm and subtle with full, even response that doesn't hold back when you need that classic Gibson humbucker crunch!
Huge Range of Vintage Tones
The '57 Classic Plus is the perfect bridge pickup and mimics humbuckers of that era that received a few extra turns of wire. This treatment gives the pickup slighter higher output without sacrificing its rich, vintage tone. In combination, this pair of humbuckers overdrives tube preamps to a smooth level of saturation without becoming overpowering. Both '57's feature Gibson's special Alnico II magnet, vintage enamel coated wire, nickel plated pole pieces, nickel slugs, maple spacers and vintage-style, braided wiring. But this guitar is not just about recreating the old, it's also about looking ahead... just as Les himself continued to do throughout his lifetime. Using 4-conductor pickup wiring, Epiphone has added two push/pull tone pots to allow for series/parallel pickup switching. The result is a Les Paul with huge palette of tonal possibilities - from full-on, in your face humbuckers to quacky singlecoil-like sounds and everything in-between.
Loaded with Premium Add-Ons
Other upgrades include a U.S. Switchcraft(tm) 3-way toggle, Mallory-150 tone capacitors, 16:1 ratio premium Grover(tm) locking tuners and a premium hardshell guitar case. Like every Epiphone, it features their Limited Lifetime warranty backed by world famous 24/7/365 day Gibson Customer Service. This guitar is not only a tribute to Les Paul; it's a tribute to just how good a guitar can be!
Body & Bridge
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Carved Hard Maple with AAA Flame Maple veneer
- Body Binding: 1 ply (cream)
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-matic/Stopbar
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape Options: 1960's SlimTaper; D profile
- Neck Joint: Vintage "Deep-Set", Glued-In
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood with Mother-of-Pearl Trapezoid inlays
- Fingerboard Binding: 1 ply (cream)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22; medium-jumbo
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
Pickups & Hardware
- Neck Pickup: Gibson USA '57 Classic Humbucker (4-wire)
- Bridge Pickup: Gibson USA '57 Classic Plus Humbucker (4-wire)
- Controls: Switchcraft 3-way Pickup Selector, Neck Pickup Volume, Bridge Pickup Volume, Neck Pickup Tone (push/pull - series/parallel), Bridge Pickup Tone (push/pull - series/parallel)
- Electronics: Mallory-150 tone capacitors
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Grover Locking Tuners; 16:1
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.