Epiphone Les Paul Tribute Plus Faded Cherry Burst
Epiphone Les Paul Tribute Plus Faded Cherry BurstDetails
Product Ref: 23089View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Made to Play
The Les Paul Tribute Plus features a solid Mahogany back with a solid, carved hard Maple cap for the ultimate combination of warmth and bite. It's powered by two Gibson USA '57 Classic humbucker pickups with series/parallel pickup switching via two push/pull tone pots with 4 conductor pickup wiring.
This guitar is made to play and perform. Les believed a good guitar was an instrument, not a collector's piece. He wanted a good guitar that could adjust and alter tone quickly and allow experimentation and spontaneity.
Powerful Les Paul Sound
The solid Mahogany neck has a hand-fitted, glued-in joint extends well into the neck pickup cavity, creating maximum neck-to-body contact and acting almost like one continuous piece of wood. Combined with the Mahogany/Maple body, the result is a tribute to Les' timeless guitar design with the sound that you can only get from a Les Paul.
Gibson USA '57 Classic Humbuckers
Capturing all the power and nuances of the "Tribute's" tonewoods is a pair of authentic Gibson USA '57 Classic humbucker pickups. With their "Patent Applied For" decal on the base plate, the '57 Classic and '57 Classic Plus are faithful replicas of the famous PAF Gibson humbuckers created by Seth Lover that helped define the "Les Paul" sound. The '57 Classic gives you a tone that is warm and subtle with full, even response that doesn't hold back when you need that classic Gibson humbucker crunch! The '57 Classic Plus is the perfect bridge pickup and mimics humbuckers from the late '50s that often received a few extra turns of wire. This treatment gives the pickup a slightly higher output without sacrificing its rich, vintage tone. When combined, these humbuckers overdrive tube preamps to a smooth level of saturation without becoming overpowering. Both '57 Classic humbuckers feature Gibson's special Alnico II magnets, vintage enamel coated wire, nickel plated pole pieces, nickel slugs, maple spacers and vintage-style braided wiring.
Tradition Meets Innovation
But this Les Paul is not just about recreating the "old", it's also about looking ahead, just as Les himself continued to do throughout his lifetime. Using 4-conductor pickup wiring, Epiphone has added two push/pull tone pots to allow for series/parallel pickup switching. The result gives you a Les Paul with all the legendary sounds plus a huge palette of tonal possibilities at your fingertips. Other key upgrades include a USA Switchcraft™ 3-way toggle, Mallory-150 tone capacitors, Epiphone StrapLocks, 18:1 ratio premium Grover® 106 Series Locking Rotomatic machine heads, and a premium hard case.
Body & Bridge
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Carved Hard Maple
- Binding: Fingerboard 1 ply, cream
- Bridge: Locktone Tune-o-matic™/Stopbar
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Joint: Vintage "Deep Set" glued-in
- Dimensions: 24.75" scale
- Nut width: 1.68"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with mother-of-pearl trapezoid inlays with 22 medium jumbo frets
- Fingerboard radius: 14"
Pickups & Hardware
- Pickups: Gibson USA '57 Classic Humbucker 4-wire (neck) and Gibson USA '57 Classic Plus Humbucker, 4-wire (bridge)
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Grover™ Locking Tuners
- Switchcraft 3-way pickup selector
- Neck Pickup Volume
- Bridge Pickup Volume
- Neck Pickup Tone (push/pull/series parallel)
- Bridge Pickup Tone (push/pull/series parallel)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.