Epiphone Les Paul Ultra III Electric Guitar, Faded Cherryburst
Epiphone Les Paul Ultra III Electric Guitar, Faded CherryburstDetails
The Epiphone Les Paul Ultra III is the perfect fusion between traditional, classic guitar design and new technology. Retaining the same timeless look and sound of the original Les Paul guitars, the Ultra III adds an acoustic guitar pickup and USB connectivity to deliver the most versatile guitar ever made. A solid mahogany body and flame maple top ensure that the Ultra III has the same tonal quality of the original iconic Gibson Les Paul.
Product Ref: 23625View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Two Pickup Systems
The Epiphone Les Paul Ultra III features two pickup systems to give players the ultimate versatile electric guitar. To ensure that the Ultra III still delivers the timeless, authentic tone associated with Les Paul guitars, a pair of ProBucker humbuckers give you the full bodied, edgy sound that all Les Paul players have fallen in love with. Put these humbuckers through their paces and discover why the Les Paul has become the most famous guitar in the world.
In a break from tradition, the Ultra III also features a Shadow NanoMag magnetic pickup mounted discreetly at the end of the fingerboard. The NanoMag picks up all of the subtle resonance, harmonics and vibrations of the solid mahogany body, resulting in crisp and shimmering acoustic-like tones. With the stereo output on the Ultra III you can even send the signal from the NanoMag to a separate amplifier or desk, ensuring that you achieve the most authentic acoustic guitar sounds possible.
USB Output for Direct Recording
Thanks to the USB output on the Les Paul Ultra III, you can avoid the hassle of shopping around for expensive recording equipment. Simply hook the guitar up to a PC or Mac for direct digital recording. You can even download Native Instruments Guitar Rig 4 LE from the Epiphone website to play through modeled amps and record your playing.
Body & Bridge
- Body Material: Chambered Mahogany with Belly-scarf
- Top Material: AAA Flame Maple Veneer
- Bridge: Locktone Tune-o-matic/Stopbar
- Binding: 1-ply Cream
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany, Slim Taper "D" Profile, Gluded-in; Mortise and Tenon
- Dimensions: 24.75" scale,
- Radius: 12" Fingerboard
- Nut width: 1.68"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with mother-of-pearl trapezoid inlays
- Fingerboard radius: 12"
- Binding: 1 ply Cream
Pickups & Hardware
- Pickups: Epiphone ProBucker-2 (neck), Epiphone ProBucker-3 (bridge)
- Fingerboard Pickup: Shadow NanoMag Low-impedance pickup
- Front Controls: 3-way selector, neck volume, bridge volume, NanoMag Volume with push-push A/B switch, Master Tone, A/B LED indicators
- Back Controls: NanoMag gain, Nanomag Treble, NanoMag Bass
- Chromatic Tuner: On/Off switch, A-G indictors, high, low, and in-tune LED
- Outputs: 1/4 mono(blended) 1/4 stereo, USB
- Power: 9 volt battery (computer supplies power when USB connected)
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Grover 16:1
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.