Epiphone Limited Edition Wildkat Electric Guitar, Wine Red
Epiphone Limited Edition Wildkat Electric Guitar, Wine RedDetails
The Epiphone Limited Edition Wildkat Electric Guitar is a super smooth 50s style guitar, delivering the classic tones of an archtop, with the high performance and reliability of a modern guitar. Ideal for players looking for a more petite hollow-body, this compact guitar features P90 pickups and a Bigsby tremolo bridge to producing some classic 50's style rock'n'roll twang. A beautiful flame maple top only adds to this stunning guitar's stage presence while the wine red finish gives it a stylishly sleek look that adds to the vintage aesthetic.
Product Ref: 72124View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Classic Archtop Design Reinvented
The Epiphone Wildkat features a small bodied, semi-hollow design that's extremely comfortable to play and offers a warm, vintage tone. The body is made from a solid piece of warm, sustain-rich mahogany with a flamed maple top covered in a beautiful wine red finish. The solid mahogany body's computer-routing delivers a perfectly tuned body style, while its centre block provides a classic round "archtop" sound.
Classic P-90 "Dogear" Pickups
The Wilkat's vintage tone comes from a pair of Epiphone's "dogear" P-90 classic pickups, with the bridge pickup offering a hotter output for added power and depth. The guitar has a unique control configuration, with two volume controls for both pickups and a master tone and master volume. These controls are powered by Epiphone's full-size 1" 500K potentiometers and matched with Epiphone's superior all-metal toggle switch and heavy-duty output jack.
Bigsby Vibrato Bridge
With a Bigsby Archtop B70 Bridge, the Epiphone Wildkat can create incredible pitch bend easily with the picking hand, creating a variety of effects and enhancing your playing experience. With a classic design, the Bigsby bridge not only bends notes and chords, but also adds a visual aspect to the guitar. The bridge also features a LockTone tune-o-matic to keep the string secure, offering excellent string stability with a tight spec tolerance.
Body & Bridge
- Style: Hollow-Body
- Body: Mahogany
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-Matic
- Tailpiece: B70 Bigsby Vibrato
- Construction: Set-In
- Finish: Wine Red
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Hard Maple
- Profile: SlimTaper
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Radius: 12”
- Scale: 24.75”
- Frets: 22
- Inlays: Dots
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: P-90R Dogear Classic
- Neck Pickup: P-90T Dogear Classic
- Controls: Master Volume/2x Volume/Tone/3-Way Selector
- Machine Heads: Grover w/18:1 Ratio
- Strings: D’Addario (Gauges; .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046)
- Case Included: No
- Recommended Case: Epiphone 940-EHLCS Hardcase for Wildkat Electric Guitars
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.