Epiphone Ltd. Ed. Les Paul Custom 100th Anniversary Outfit, Cherry
Epiphone Ltd. Ed. Les Paul Custom 100th Anniversary Outfit, CherryDetails
Product Ref: 76290View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Classic Les Paul Design
Constructed from a solid mahogany body for a deeper and fuller tone, the Epiphone Les Paul also incorporates a mahogany neck and rosewood fingerboard to provide complexity to the highs and make the lows thick \n dcreamy. The guitar's neck has been designed and hand fitted to the body to allow the maximum transfer of vibrations between the body and neck to produce incredible sustain and resonance. The neck's classic 1960s SlimTaper profile is ergonomic and comfortable, offering effortless playability as well as giving the neck an authentic vintage feel.
ProBucker 2 and 3 Pickups
Based on iconic Gibson vintage humbuckers, the 100th Anniversary Les Paul incorporates two powerful ProBucker pickups with a Probucker 3 in the bridge and ProBucker 2 in the neck. Designed to match the rich and dynamic tone of vintage humbuckers, the ProBucker pickups are constructed from unevenly wound coils with Alnico II magnets and Vacuum Wax potted to eliminate microphonics. The ProBucker-2 pickup provides solid rhythm tones, while the ProBucker-3 pickup is slightly overwound to add a little extra bite when playing lead.
Push/Pull Coil Split Set-Up
Incorporating a push/pull coil split on the volume controls, the Les Paul Custom offers the ability to switch the ProBucker pickups from humbucking to single coil mode with a simple push/pull. Perfect for guitarists who require an array of tones, the unique wiring allows seamless switching been single coil and humbucking modes.
The LockTone Tune-O-Matic
The Epiphone Les Paul incorporates an innovative locking tune-o-matic bridge and tail piece system, eliminating the lack of stability when the strings are removed, which causes the bridge/tailpiece to fall off and minor unwanted adjustments to the bridge height to be made. The Locktone tune-o-matic bridge and tailpiece is designed to prevent that by using high tension springs fitted into the attachments, allowing the bridge to clip and lock into place without the use of tools, increasing the guitar's sustain by up to twenty percent.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Construction: Set-In
- Finish: Cherry
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: “1960’s” SlimTaper ‘D’
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Radius: 12”
- Scale: 24.75”
- Frets: 22 Medium-Jumbo
- Inlays: Traditional Epiphone Abalone/Pearloid Block and Triangle
Electronics & Hardware
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker-3
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker-2
- Controls: 2x Volume (Coil-Splitting)/2x Tone/3-Way Selector
- Machine Heads: Grover 18:1 Ratio w/Stepped “Imperial” Buttons
- Truss Rod Cover: 24K Gold Plated Metal w/”Les Paul 100th Anniversary” Engraved
- Headstock Inlays: Traditional Epiphone ‘Vine’ w/Vintage “Epiphone” Logo
- Back of Headstock: “The Legacy of Les Paul: 1915-2015” Commemorative Decal
- Knobs: Amber “Top Hats” w/Metal Pointers
- Included Case: Hardshell w/100th Anniversary Commemorative Logo
- Vintage Strap
- 3x Commemorative Picks
- Certificate of Authenticity
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.