Epiphone Ltd Ed Tony Iommi SG Custom Left Handed Guitar, Ebony
Epiphone Ltd Ed Tony Iommi SG Custom Left Handed Guitar, EbonyDetails
Product Ref: 59832View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Gibson USA Tony Iommi Signature Pickups
Designed by Gibson and Tony Iommi the USA Signature pickups provide the legendary Black Sabbath tone which helped define the sound of modern metal and rock music. Delivering incredible sustain and clarity the Iommi Signature pickups offer cutting highs, defined middle and deep lows perfect for creating a full and punchy tone.
Smooth Access Neck Heel
With most set neck guitars you will often find that the connection heel between the neck and body is rather bulky and can cause access problems to the high frets. However, the Tony Iommi Signature features a unique smooth heel construction which is sculpted to the shape of the palm to allow smooth and quick access to the higher register.
LockTone Tune-O-Matic Bridge
The Epiphone Tony Iommi incorporates an innovative locking tune?o-matic bridge and tail piece system which eliminates a problem every guitarist who uses a tune-o-matic bridge will have encountered which is the lack of stability when the strings are removed which causes the bridge/tailpiece to fall off and minor unwanted adjustments to the bridge height to be made. However the locking tune-o-matic bridge and tailpiece make that a thing of the past, with high tension springs fitted into the attachments the bridge now clips and locks into place without the use of tools and also increases sustain by up to 20%.
About Tony Iommi
Tony Iommi is an English guitarist born in 1948 who has become a legend amongst many rock and metal guitarist for his performing and songwriting in bands such as Black Sabbath and Heaven & Hell. Having lost his fingertips in a tragic accident Iommi has pushed past injury to create his own unique sound and playing style unlike any other guitarist. Renowned for his loyalty to the SG shape Iommi has teamed up with Epiphone to create an incredible signature model which delivers a smooth playability and fierce tone night after night.
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Construction: Set-In (Smooth Heel)
- Finish: Ebony
- Pickguard: 3 Ply Black/White/Black
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: 1960s SlimTaper D
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 24 Medium Jumbo
- Inlays: Pearloid Cross
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut: Graphite
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Truss Rod: Headstock Adjustable
Hardware & Electronics
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, 3-Way Toggle Switch
- Bridge Pickup: Gibson USA Tony Iommi Signature Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Gibson USA Tony Iommi Signature Humbucker
- Tuners: Premium Die-Cast (14:1 Ratio)
- Knobs: Black Top Hats (Metal Inserts)
- Hardware: Nickel
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.