Epiphone MM-50E F Shape Electric Mandolin, Vintage Natural
Epiphone MM-50E F Shape Electric Mandolin, Vintage NaturalDetails
Product Ref: 58892View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Epiphone MM-50E F Shape Electric Mandolin generates a sweet, mellow tone with strong projection that'll be an inspiration to you. The beautiful vintage natural finish has been created by using a hand-rubbed poly-oil finish that not only makes for a striking look but is also thin enough to allow the Spruce top to resonate and show off the tonewoods subtle characteristics. The Maple neck has been hand-set and has a SlimTaper&Trade; "C" profile, along with a Rosewood fingerboard and classic dot inlays. The headstock plays tribute to Lloyd Loar's original "F" style design with the pearloid "Flower Pot" inlay.
Pickups and Electronics
Enjoy complete control over your electric tone without adversely affecting the F-style mandolin's acoustic style with the unique Shadow electronics system inside the pickguard. The MM-50E's ground breaking electronics feature Shadow Germany's "Quad" NanoMag™ pickup, a unique low impedance humbucker pickup designed in collaboration with Epiphone luthiers. The pickup is equipped with samarium-cobalt magnets that capture true acoustic tone with a wide range of harmonics. The versatile NanoMag allows you to choose the optimum location for your picking style and stage sound, easily sliding back towards the bridge for a brighter tone or forwards towards the neck for a warmer tone and anywhere in-between.
Vintage mandolins suffer from the wear and tear of a century of playing and the hardware often suffers the most. The MM-50E really shines with nickel tuners with vintage style white pearloid buttons and a traditional nickel tailpiece cover designed at Epiphone in Nashville, TN.
- Legendary "F" style mandolin
- Quad NanoMag™ adjustable pickup system
- Individual string pair output level
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body: Flame Maple
- Colour: Vintage Natural (VN)
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Maple
- Frets: 23
- Nut width: 1.06"
- Neck joint: Hand-fit, glued
- Scale: 14"
- Fretboard: Rosewood with dot inlays
Electronics & Hardware
- Pickup: Quad NanoMag™ adjustable
- Controls: Master Volume, Treble, Bass, 4 individual string pair output levels; trimpots
- Power: 2032 Lithium battery
- Machine heads: Vintage style in-line
- Hardware: Nickel
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.