Epiphone Olympic Masterbilt Century, Honeyburst
Epiphone Olympic Masterbilt Century, HoneyburstDetails
The Epiphone Olympic Masterbilt Century Guitar has been inspired by legendary Epiphone designs from the 1930's era. The renowned archtop guitar has been reinvented combining 21st Century acoustic guitar electronics such as a eSonic pre-amp system, and an under-saddle pickup. With its unique small body and solid Spruce top, this guitar features a fixed neck which enables it to resonate as one piece of wood. The sound you can achieve is simple amazing, with its warm woody tones, wide tonal range and punchy volume. The Epiphone Olympic Masterbilt Century keeps in flavour with true 1930's style with its accurate attention to detail such as traditional colour, and signature f-holes. This guitar has tremendous definition for singer/songwriters and soloists.
Product Ref: 74825View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Reinvented for the 21st Century
Archtop acoustic guitars of the 1930's were renowned for their warm woody tones, wide tonal range and punchy volume until the electric pickup came along. From then on archtop acoustic guitars became equipped with magnetic amplification and transformed into "electric" guitars. With the new Epiphone Olympic Masterbilt Century, we can see that this technology has come a long way. Featuring a cutting edge eSonic HD pre-amp system and Shadow NanoFlex Under-saddle pickup it is now possible for archtop players to hear their instrument amplified exactly as they hear it unplugged.
Traditional Look of the 1930's
Keeping in style with its original design, the new Olympic Masterbilt features classic "f" sound holes, which show a 1930's replica Epiphone label for added authenticity. With a smaller-sized Mahogany body and solid Spruce top, this guitar certainly provides you with the a great sound and a vintage look. The unique colour tone has been inspired by Epiphone's priceless vintage collection in Nashville, Tennessee and is available in a traditional Honeyburst and a Violin Burst aged gloss finish.
The Mahogany neck has a full rounded “C”- profile that is glued to the body with a dovetail joint for a precise fit so the Olympic will resonate as one piece of wood and add to the overall tone. The Rosewood fretboard has 20 medium frets, a 25.5” scale length, and pearloid "Dot” inlays modeled after the original Olympic guitars.
Pre-Amp System and Under-Saddle Pickup
The Epiphone Olympic Masterbilt Century not only provides you with a compact instrument, but also sounds beautiful un-amplified on a small stage or in the studio. With the new cutting edge eSonic pre-amp system and a Shadow NanoFlex under-saddle pickup, it is now possible to hear the amplified sound exactly as you would hear it unplugged. No archtop player has ever heard an acoustic guitar more accurately represented through a sound system before until now, thanks to this clever technology. It works by simultaneously picking up both the vibrations of the strings and the movement of the soundboard, and produces natural-sounding acoustic tones without the harshness of conventional electric pickups.The Under-saddle pickup has easy-to-access controls for Master Volume and Master EQ, allowing you complete control over how much sound is amplififed. The pre-amp system is powered by a standard 9-volt battery that is easy to access, and easy to replace.
- Inspired by Legendary Epiphone Designs from the 1930’s
- Thin, Vintage Sheen Finish with Antiqued Nickel Hardware
- Equipped with the eSonic HD Pre-amp System
- Solid Spruce Top with Longitudinal Bracing
- Epiphone Limited Lifetime Warranty
Body & Bridge
- Body: Mahogany
- Top:Solid Spruce; Longitudinal Bracing
- Bridge: Floating Adjustable; Ebonoid
- Tailpiece: Historic Epiphone Trapeze
- Finish: Aged Gloss
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Rounded "C" Shape
- Neck Joint: Dovetail Joint/Glued-In
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Truss Rod Cover: Black PVC "Bullet"; 1-layer
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid "Dots"
- Frets: 20; Medium
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Scale Length: 1.69" (43mm)
- Headstock Inlay: Historic Epiphone Dovewing with Pearloid "Banner" logos
Electronics & Hardware
- Pre-amp: eSonic HD (High Definition)
- Pickup: Shadow NanoFlex HD; Under-saddle
- Controls: Master Volume & Master EQ
- Tuners: Historic Epiphone Reissue Tuners with Marboloid "Crown" buttons; Improved to 18:1 ratio
- Power: 9 Volt Battery
- Strings: Cleartone; 12-53
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.