Epiphone PR-5E Electro Acoustic, Natural
Epiphone PR-5E Electro Acoustic, NaturalDetails
The PR-5E has been a mainstay of the Epiphone lineup for 20 years, gracing stages worldwide in the hands of players that fell in love with its unique style and rich warm tones. Select spruce and mahogany tone woods combine with the unique body shape to produce a sound that defies the low price ticket. The inbuilt pickup means that this guitar is ready for the studio or stage.
Product Ref: 12729View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Epiphone PR5E ELECTRO CUTAWAY has the looks, the sound and the built-in electronics required for your gigging demands. The PR5E has a select spruce top, mahogany body, rosewood fretboard with split-diamond inlays, and an Epi-Six preamp with piezo pickup. The Epiphone PR5E delivers a clean, sweet sound when acoustic and a loud, bright clear sound when plugged in.
Select spruce topped, Epi-Six pre-amp with piezo pickup loaded with terrific, bright tone, for an incredible price
- Mahogany body
- Select spruce top
- Rosewood fretboard with split-diamond inlays
- Mahogany set neck
- Body and neck binding
- Epi-Six pre-amp with piezo pickup
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.